SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    **cancelled** Win a SIG-Sauer P230SL with Nill grips and your choice of custom finish
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
**cancelled** Win a SIG-Sauer P230SL with Nill grips and your choice of custom finish Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Please remember to include your forum name when you email me.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you don't include your forum name in correspondence, I will assume you are not a member, and will ignore it. It's 2019.

Arc.
That would make it a donation of support without entry Wink

I'm guilty of that, on another forum. Big Grin

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Great raffle, thanks Para, Arc, DK and CCR.

Posts: 1538 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Report This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
email sent
email received and payment sent

thanks to the contributors

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 373 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Arc,
Email sent again from email in my profile for address for three(3) tickets. I think it got caught in your SPAM or Junk filter.
Thanks,
Kevin

Posts: 130 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 28, 2010Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Response received. Thanks, Arc! I expect to pick up the USPS money order tomorrow.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25987 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Email rec'd and payment sent!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Report This Post
Win Forever
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Smile

Posts: 689 | Location: Charlottesville, VA & Seattle, WA | Registered: May 09, 2004Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The check (*) is in the mail! And a *bump* for the cause Smile

(*) USPS money order, actually. As of yesterday afternoon.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25987 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
BTT for a great little classic SIG pistol and a good cause: Our favourite forum!

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Email sent for 3 tickets. Thanks!

Edit: Payment mailed out today, 11/2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 2102 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Confirmed entries are updated.

You've got to be in it to win it.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Need more entries. BTT

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Report This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76: You've got to be in it to win it.
Indeed!

A natural brushed surface is how I see my new-to-me restored / refinished P230SL. Like RexHavoc's P230SL. The purist speaking. Or go modern, with Cummings Custom Refinishing Tritanium Cera-Hide?

RexHavoc's P230SL

Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Arc, email sent. Thanks.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m not getting through in an email to Arc for some reason- I keep getting an “undeliverable“ message?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I’m not getting through in an email to Arc for some reason- I keep getting an “undeliverable“ message?

Suspect you're doing it wrong?

"jeffmann [at] email.com", where the " [at] " is replaced with a single "@". It was written that way in the post to prevent his email addressed being harvested by 'bots that crawl the web, looking for email addresses to add to spam/scam mailing lists.

posted Hide Post
Money order for $20 in the mail today.

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
will post entry tomorrow, have been out of town on road trip

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9847 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
With all the coated stainless pistols out currently, it will be interesting to see what the winner chooses to do - leave as is, restore like original, or make it something unique/updated. Honestly not sure which way I would go...

Posts: 166 | Registered: September 26, 2006Report This Post