SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CDNN has some great deals on Walther PPS M1 mags...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CDNN has some great deals on Walther PPS M1 mags... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
9mm 8rd mags for $19.99
9mm 7rd mags for $22.99
9mm 6rd mags for $22.99

https://www.cdnnsports.com/mag...turer=WALTHER&mpp=60

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
Do you trust the PPS? Asking only bc I have two SW marked ones and there seem to be one or two updates to make it reliable

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I trust mine with my life. It's one of the best shooting pistols I own.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
While I don't use my much anymore, my PPS M1 9MM has been 100% through about 1500rds.

It's not remotely worth it to sell even though it doesn't get much use - I keep it as a backup to CCW Glocks and it's also my 'travel CCW' if I need to comair somewhere and might want to keep capacity <10rds.

Basically a solid, reliable gun that is completely expendable, should it be lost, stolen, or misplaced by TSA / Airlines.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post