SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Possible stripped grip screw bush, Sig P226. Options?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Possible stripped grip screw bush, Sig P226. Options? Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
I'm hoping it is simply gunked up with thread locker, but preparing for the worst.

Thanks.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
A Helicoil is a permanent fix.

Posts: 181 | Location: NEPA | Registered: March 23, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
same issue...is the E2 grip the easist option?

Posts: 305 | Location: Chicagoland  | Registered: September 15, 2007Report This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I had a stripped frame that the E2 was the best option for. Came to like those grips after a while.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I will get to work and report back.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post