Member
| Can't speak to Rapid Tuck but the Light Tuck is terrific and Vedder is a great company with wonderful customer service.
Bill
|
| | |
Member
| quote: Originally posted by gwmac: Can't speak to Rapid Tuck but the Light Tuck is terrific and Vedder is a great company with wonderful customer service.
+10 |
| | | Posts: 393 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018 |  
IP
|
|
Member
| Not Rapid Tuck.. I have the Light Tuck and like it. |
| | |
Rule #1: Use enough gun

| quote: Originally posted by cslinger: I don’t carry IWB often but do have a light tuck for a Walther PPS and it’s a great little holster that is made well that does what I want when carrying IWB. No complaints at all.
^^^^^THIS, exactly.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21
"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush
|
| | | Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009 |  
IP
|
|
Member

| I have the Vedder LIT-TUC IWB and OWB, both are fantastic, Vedder is a quality company with quality products...
P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS
|
| | | Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016 |  
IP
|
|
Quirky Lurker
| quote: Originally posted by sigarmsp226: Thanks Guys - Decision is final. I plan on giving them a try in the coming weeks. I do appreciate everyone taking time to respond...Mark
I think you will like them. I carry a light tuck almost every day and really like it. I have one for several pistols with the largest being a HK p30 and they are very comfortable. The G43 nearly disappears when carrying it in a light tuck. I assume the 365 would be the same. |
| | | Posts: 915 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004 |  
IP
|
|
Member
| I ordered a Light Tuck for an XDe pistol. When it arrived the fit was loose and sloppy, although it did click when pistol seated and did have good retention. When snapped into place, the pistol was a loose fit, capable of moving around. The metal clip was installed in such a manner that tucking a shirt was impossible. I did not like the metal clip or how it was installed. Vedder has limited return policy and you must notify them before returning a holster. Also a lifetime limit of one holster per family. I found the Dara Minimalist to be a better design with excellent workmanship. Each holster is inspected by three separate people for quality and a perfect fit. https://www.daraholsters.com/m...imalist-iwb-holster/ |
| | | Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010 |  
IP
|
|