SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    220R3-45-LEGION-SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

220R3-45-LEGION-SAO Login/Join 
Picture of pcshooter
posted
Added a new Legion to the family. Heard they were only making 500 of these so I thought I'd grab the first one I saw at my local GS. It really feels nice in the hand and has a fantastic trigger...nearly as good as my other two which have been worked over by the good people in Spray, Oregon. (Or at least that's where Bruce was at the time.)

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Very very nice! I just noticed the P220 Carry Legion a few days ago. Looking around the prices are up there! I read somewhere that it is a run of 500 so far, any truth to that you know of?

I don't own any Legion pistols but the P220 Carry SAO and the P229 SAO caught my eye.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I read somewhere that it is a run of 500 so far, any truth to that you know of?

Thanks! Yeah, I think it was around $1200 OTD. I think the plan is to do 500. Here’s the article where I first heard about it:

https://www.personaldefensewor...on-carry-sao-pistol/

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection. I want a legion P220 SAO, but they seem to be in the ether at the moment. That carry looks like a sweet shooter

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I read somewhere that it is a run of 500 so far, any truth to that you know of?

Thanks! Yeah, I think it was around $1200 OTD. I think the plan is to do 500. Here’s the article where I first heard about it:

https://www.personaldefensewor...on-carry-sao-pistol/

That sounds like a great price. My local has one stickered for $1699!

Posts: 28 | Registered: November 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post