SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 w/ms - kydex holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 w/ms - kydex holster Login/Join 
posted
I have contacted numerous kydex holster manufactures...WeThePeople, FierceDefender, Clinger and a few others. No one makes one that will work for a P365 with the manual safety. Has anyone found a company that makes one which will work?

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
You may have to slightly modify a non safety holster for now until the holster makers can obtain blue guns.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Vedder Holsters offers kydex for a P365 with manual safety.

Posts: 32571 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try PJ Holster. While he has stock holsters, he will make custom mods per request. Has P365 holsters, e-mail him about thumb safwty.

https://pjholster.com/

Ordered an IWB for my Gen4 G19. Had a couple Q's. Got back to me via e-mail in two hours. Holster came a week later. Very pleased with the holster. Offers a lot of options.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you haven't already, check in with Foxx Holsters.

When I inquired about making a slight modification to an IWB holster for a S&W Shield, they were very accommodating (and with no extra fee IIR).

Rob

Posts: 3500 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JM Custom Kydex has them available.

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try looking at a JM4tactical.com holster. They use a really secure magnetic retention and I can use the same holster for both my 365 and 938.

Posts: 10 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
We have a G-Code Phenom Speed holster for my wife's 365MS. It was not designed for the safety lever but does work with it with minimal distortion. I will be likely modifying it, but have no concerns with her using it as is.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I've found 2 of those recommended are what I'm looking for. But a friend told me about a guy that lives in our area that makes them. I spoke to him and plan to meet with my gun so he can see how to modify his current P365 holster. Thanks again.

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post