SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220r Holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220r Holsters Login/Join 
posted
Question, I'm trying to find a leather holster for my new (not arrived yet) P220r.. I prefer leather OWB but I don't want to spend a fortune.. Any ideas?

I've looked at Galco, 1791 and a few others but haven't seen anything I really like.

I do not like kydex so does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

"People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf."

Posts: 6 | Location: Penna. | Registered: May 24, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
What price range are you looking at? What kind of belt will you be using?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Can't go wrong with either of these guys:

https://www.nightingaleleather.com/

https://rgrizzleleather.com/index.html

Galco isn't bad but those guys above are a huge step above Galco. Expect to spend ~$125 for a quality holster but it's worth it.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I have long been a fan of the Galco Fletch, for my P220's and P-220R's.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take a look at Garrett Holsters.
Very functional owb, but kydex on the outside(some color choices) but nicely leather lined. Easy on the gun and quiet.
A step up from kydex I think, but certainly not a Grizzle.

Posts: 1659 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not normally a leather guy, but when I am I use Mitch Rosen for Sigs and get something that is perfect. If I'm in the a generic category then I use El Paso.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post