SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Kel-Tec sure does come up with some interesting and crazy looking firearms - CP33
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kel-Tec sure does come up with some interesting and crazy looking firearms - CP33 Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigborgel:
Had a PMR30-if its' QC was any example of what Kel=Tec is capable of turning out, I'd stay far away from it.

My PMR-30 is just fine. Sorry about yours.

My PMR30 is well made, the jamming issues typically result from improperly loaded magazines, which is easy to do, you really have to follow the guidelines and then it turns into a fun shooter. Albeit expensive compared to 22LR...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, it was so. Those stupid early years, buying POS like the Tec-9, Calico 100, Accutek 380, etc...

Those rubbish guns are what has sculpted you into the connoisseur that you are today. Wink

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Looks like some kind of wonky cattle bolt gun!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8853 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
My friend has had one for over a month and it seems to be really nice, he has a little optic on it it's a neat little plinker.

He did note though you really do have the load the mags the "right" way as explained in the manual and also he had to try a few different .22 ammo before he found what his liked, which was Aguila .22

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Austin228,

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post