SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone know any custom kydex workers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know any custom kydex workers? Login/Join 
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted
I'm looking for someone to make me a hybrid holster for a p365xl with tlr7 and optic.

I contacted stealth gear my holster of choice and they don't make any.

Anyon know of one or someone willing to make a one off?

I purchased a werkz after many vids and reviews and I am not impressed.

Thanks for any leads.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
No personal experience, but there there is a list of holster makers on the Tactical Development website. They make a conversion rail to mount a TLR7 on the P365. Perhaps one of them would be able to. Are what you need.

https://tactical.dev/collectio...ront-rail-conversion

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
I sent a private message with this link to a guy who has done some work for me. He doesn't show any email. Hope he can help you.

Cheeers.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure what you mean by "hybrid", but Muddy River Tactical will have holsters for the P365XL with TLR7; you can ask for the optic cut during checkout.

They've become my go-to for kydex holsters due to reasonable prices and very fast delivery as well as great customer service.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:
Not sure what you mean by "hybrid", ...

Usually means a mix of Kydex and leather.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Take a look at the websites for High Noon Holsters and Tucker Gunleather. They may actually have something in stock that suits.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions, unfortunately none work.

I just stumbled on vedder holsters and the have it listed. I bought one hopefully its mot another wasted 100 dollar bill.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Quick follow up on vedder holster.

I've been using the leather and kydex vedder holster.

It is extremely comfortable. The gun no longer digs into my waste and the combat cut is perfect.

The bad... the belt clips are metal and will get bent after repeated on and offs. Also there is no retention adjustment. It qill fall out if dangled upside down though that doesn't concern me.

I am hopeful that stealth gear will get around to making one to fit the light but this will do if not.

First In Last Out

non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
Quick follow up on vedder holster.

I've been using the leather and kydex vedder holster.

It is extremely comfortable. The gun no longer digs into my waste and the combat cut is perfect.

The bad... the belt clips are metal and will get bent after repeated on and offs. Also there is no retention adjustment. It will fall out if dangled upside down though that doesn't concern me.

I am hopeful that stealth gear will get around to making one to fit the light but this will do if not.

First In Last Out