SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Spectre Comp Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Spectre Comp Holster Login/Join 
posted
I'm having some difficulty finding the perfect holster for my P320 Spectre Comp. It will be specifically for range use. The criteria I'm looking for include: adaptability to Safariland QLS, Kydex (or similar) construction, cut for Holosun optic. I had not planned on adding a light to this pistol, but I'm willing to if it makes finding the right holster easier. G-Code almost has exactly what I want, but they tell me the SC does not fit the same holsters as the regular full size P320. Presumably due to the comp. Have any of you found anything like what I'm looking for, or have any potential leads? Thank you!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TC71,

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple options (maybe).

1) Find anybody with a regular full-size P320 option and ask them to cut the bottom off "open" so the comp can stick through, OR ask them if they can make the holster longer.

2) Look for places that do an X5 Legion holster. That will probably be very close. This approach is common with comped Glocks (going with a 17 length for a 19/45 or a 34 length for a 17).

Posts: 5148 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Check with LS Holster, they’re responsive and make a good product.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8342 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the replies.
TC

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
The Specter Comp should use the same holsters as the P320 Legion gun, or at least that’s what Sig said in their press release.

Posts: 4147 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post