SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What mods, if any, did you do to your Sig Legion?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What mods, if any, did you do to your Sig Legion? Login/Join 
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't do anything. I bought a Legion because it already had all the mods I needed, or wanted.

I couldn't have said it any better. I'm extremely happy with how mine feels and shoots. What is the advantage of installing the "regular" P226 slide stop vs the Legion one? Thx

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^The Legion one is hard for many to release quickly since it's reduced size.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
quote:
I didn't do anything. I bought a Legion because it already had all the mods I needed, or wanted.

I couldn't have said it any better. I'm extremely happy with how mine feels and shoots. What is the advantage of installing the "regular" P226 slide stop vs the Legion one? Thx

I don't currently own a Legion but have handled them. Personally speaking, I'm torn on the Legion...there are certain features I really like and certain features I do not care for.

One of the first things I noticed the first time I handled a P226 Legion was how I disliked how difficult the Legion style controls were to access naturally/ quickly. The Legion reduced profile controls might lend themselves to concealed carry, but at the expense of accessibility...and I much prefer the standard De-cocking Lever and SCL use...and I've never had a problem concealing a gun with the standard SIG controls.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Osage County and a bunch of others sell the Black PVD Legions to First Responders and such.

I didn't like the small slide lock lever, to get it to work I had to snag it with my thumbnail.
I like the standard one just fine and don't see the need for it. When I swapped in the Allround grips I swapped in a regular one.

This may show up better.
EDA: stupid phone only does atomic scale.
I'll fix it when I get home.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: powermad,

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
This may show up better.

Jumpin' Jack Flash... yeah, they can see that pic on the moon, I should've packed a lunch while scrolling through it Wink ...but, yes, that pic does better show the Legion finish color and Legion features.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
My EDC is a Legion P220 10mm DA/SA.

The only change I've made was to put on Hogue custom stainless steel grips. They add a little mor weight to help absorb recoil, and add a dressy two tone look.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Sig Armorer Superstrut for my SAO 220. And that was only for peace of mind as to the original strut’s interference with the thumb safety’s cross stud.

Posts: 481 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post