SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Super ‘Gucci’ Alien Pistol In Use With Zelensky Security Detail
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super ‘Gucci’ Alien Pistol In Use With Zelensky Security Detail Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Malysh:
There is not enough information to reach this conclusion even though the US is pouring billions of dollars into Ukraine.

Posts: 17170 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
The current administration is bulldozing cash, courtesy of US tax payers, to Zelenski with no strings attached or accountability. Very curious to say the least.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
It's simple. The last guy kept us out of wars and the big machine had a cash flow problem. The big machine no longer has a cash flow problem. What does it matter what it costs as long as the checks clear?

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With the money they have been getting, it’s probably platinum with diamond inlays

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Hey better them killing Russians at their border than NATO in a full fledged war on the eastern side of Germany.

But overall I think some people here are still upset with Ukraine over the entire Trump thing. Understandable.

Is it corrupt sure, but so is Israel or Spain or Congo, or Australia, no one country is pure and perfect. But hey, they are in the business of killing Russians and business is booming.

BTW Just use a Glock, its simpler and less eye popping to us gun nerds.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^ Non-accountability means you're willing to pay them anything to kill Russians.

I'm not in that camp and Ukraine is one Huge grifting machine that's empowering libtards here in their attempts to destroy this country. FUCK THAT!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't give the Ukraine a nickel.
Something stinks to high heaven about this whole Russia/Ukraine war and I don't trust the media to tell us the truth.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4833 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ukraine. Fuck. Americans couldn't put their finger on Ukraine if you offered them a hundred bucks. It might be one of the most corrupt places on planet Earth. You, taxpayer, bought an outrageously expensive Glock clone. Fuck.

We need a new government, for the people. Us people, the ones that live and work here.

Great meme by the way, some people wouldn't admit the obvious no matter how obvious. Maybe he actually works for the gun company and it was his going away present.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
^^^ Non-accountability means you're willing to pay them anything to kill Russians.

!

Yeah I’m good with that. Yeah.

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
Something stinks to high heaven about this whole Russia/Ukraine war and I don't trust the media to tell us the truth.

I kinda think your tin foil hat is on a tad bit tight.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
Yeah I’m good with that. Yeah.

Are you in the habit of spending obscene amounts of other people's money on stupid shit?

quote:

Posts: 17170 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I kinda think you're naive as fuck. Big Grin

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4833 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jupiter:

You know I was keeping this civil, but if you want to take it elsewhere we can.

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jupiter:

You know I was keeping this civil, but if you want to take it elsewhere we can.

Is that what you were doing? Just keeping it civil?

I was keeping it civil too. Wink

-- George Orwell

Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
While a fabulous side arm does draw attention, consider the much higher cost of other armament. Two 155mm artillery shells are more than an "Alien".

https://www.technology.org/202...re-fired-in-ukraine/

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by huskerlrrp:
While a fabulous side arm does draw attention, consider the much higher cost of other armament. Two 155mm artillery shells are more than an "Alien".

Absolutely, but that would generally be more a “cost of modern warfare” than it is blowing funds on boutique pistols for combat.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bac1023:
quote:
Originally posted by huskerlrrp:

Absolutely, but that would generally be more a “cost of modern warfare” than it is blowing funds on boutique pistols for combat.

Perhaps "in poor taste" amongst the potential millions in waste? To be fair, we don't know the whole story and it could even be a personal owned weapon. To be the devils advocate, our Delta operators were given high end 1911s in the past (or Commander's money to purchase). There are a fair amount of Staccato firearms out in the hands of US law enforcement. They aren't cheap either, but the "justification" is a higher level of accuracy (usefulness?) and when it comes to the cost of a small "edge" it's probably worth it. I could see the security detail (if the healthy bellied person is indeed security) justifying the extra cost.

I guess the bigger picture is it could be an indication of excess (as mentioned) but there are probably better examples of that. We are just fixated on small arms on this forum.

I'm certain a lot of the US and other NATO ally "donations" will end up on the black market. That part of the country has never been exceptionally high on the ethics for sale of military goods. However, it's not US "blood" spilled (yet) so perhaps a bargain in the grand scheme of things.

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post