SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Query: 9mm Steel, Sao double stack: P226/P229 SAO?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Query: 9mm Steel, Sao double stack: P226/P229 SAO? Login/Join 
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I have a Staccato C2 and it’s awesome. I’ve shot the P and it’s great as well. Can get aluminum or steel frame on the P. I’d get the DPO and get a Deltapoint pro or a Holosun 509t and a sure fire x300 and call it a day.

As a secondary choice the Sig 226 legion SAO would be my pick. I don’t have a SAO Sig though my 226 Navy is butter.

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Where does your original post reference Legion models? This thread mentions many pistols besides the list provided by the OP, so your answer should be more specific.

Query: Sig Sauer 9mm P226/P229 Legion SAO v.s. The World

read the very top of the post.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jweez63
posted Hide Post
Alloy is ok. What I guess I really meant was non-polymer frame. Something you can use as a club when you run out of bullets. The Wilson is just too expensive anyway. Unless……. I win the Lottery! Lol. Thanks so much guys!

Posts: 191 | Location: Naperville, Illinois | Registered: April 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I'll have to qualify my answer with that I have no experience with the other pistols you list. But here is my answer...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 226 legion SAO and its great, the only negative is that I like magwells and there is almost no option for it.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post