SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    sig 1911 one off 5 inch tribal custom shop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sig 1911 one off 5 inch tribal custom shop Login/Join 
posted
I have a one off custom shop tribal show gun that was made for marketing purpose it has all the upgrades and it has a W attached to the serial number which is a law enforcement code how do I add pics ?

Posts: 10 | Registered: June 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Use a third party hosting site, and the "picture" icon in the post reply window.

If you're trying to sell it, don't bother posting further.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not selling here just sharing

Posts: 10 | Registered: June 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Read this thread and try it out.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6470098434

I use tinypic.com for mine since photobucket now charges.
These sites all work a little different but similar.

Keep in mind, if it doesn't work the first time, in the bottom right of your post you can delete it or edit it until you get it right.

Posts: 7366 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I use Image Shack. Although I pay for it. I've tried a number of hosting services. Postimage was good until they changed their servers and they it all went awry.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post