SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK P30 & USP 9c trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK P30 & USP 9c trigger Login/Join 
posted
Today is MEMORIAL DAY! It should not pass w/o expressions of thanks giving to all our service men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in service and devotion to our country.

I went to the range today and shot 300rnds from P30 and 200rnds from USP9c. The over-curved trigger is very uncomfortable! It irritates my finger. Does anyone know who sells flat or semi-flat triggers for these HKs?
My finger would appreciate it.
Thanks

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I don't know for sure but if anyone has them it would be HKparts.net.

I personally don't have a problem with the trigger on my USP45c.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
I don't know for sure but if anyone has them it would be HKparts.net.

I personally don't have a problem with the trigger on my USP45c.

Nope, HKParts doesn’t have them. Thanks any way.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P6shooter
posted Hide Post
There are no flat triggers for those HK models that I am aware of.

Posts: 820 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Talk to Robert Burke about filing it some and perhaps getting his marvelous HK trigger work done. Massive improvement.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post