SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone use Warren Tactical or Wilson Combat black rears on their Sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone use Warren Tactical or Wilson Combat black rears on their Sig Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
Looking for personal experience on these two:

Warren Tactical

Wilson Combat

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6338 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The Vickers G19 RTF2 I have uses the WC (Vickers) rear. It's obviously more desirable than the plastic Glock sight, but I don't find anything special about it.

Had the Warren on a P226 that I bought a while back that I switched back to the original and more preferred SIG Von Stavenhagen sight.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26462 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
I don't have them on any Sigs but I put the WC battlesight rear on all my Beretta's. I find the U notch much faster for me.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 706 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They both are black, serrated, and have no tritium. I have used both on different guns. I agree with the above poster in that I am totally in preference of U shaped rear notches.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I am as well, those two are the only U-notch serrated black rears I have found. Anyone know of any other options?

Wanted to do black rears and FO front on a project.

Posts: 6338 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe Ameriglo sells a U shaped rear. Are you just looking for cheapest?

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Nope, just the best suited for what I THINK I want lol.

Still not 100% sure I’ll be happy with the setup but gonna give it a shot.

Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
I have Warren Tactical on a P226. It's nice, but getting real small groups is more challenging, but mostly due to the side "gaps". It's good for shooting fast though (like IPDA/USPSA). I could get you some photos if you email me.

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by huskerlrrp:
I have Warren Tactical on a P226. It's nice, but getting real small groups is more challenging, but mostly due to the side "gaps". It's good for shooting fast though (like IPDA/USPSA). I could get you some photos if you email me.

Email sent.

posted Hide Post
I have both on non-Sigs that I shoot at the range. After use, the serrated/black rear has become preferable to me, and I plan to transition many of my guns to this over time. (For models that don't have a serrated rear available, I've actually started getting extra OEM rears and goof-offing the white paint.) For front blades on my carry guns, I prefer the radiation-emitting variety that are probably known in California to turn newborns into sea cows. So, I'm not sure about the pairings with fiber tubes offered by WC/WT.

Posts: 447 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post