SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Cool webpage to compare pistol sizes!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cool webpage to compare pistol sizes! Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted

Posts: 7803 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I posted that here like a year ago. My wife found it when looking for her concealed carry. Pretty neat, although it doesn't have everything.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I posted that here like a year ago. My wife found it when looking for her concealed carry. Pretty neat, although it doesn't have everything.

And used it often. Thanks

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool. Makes the Kahr PM9 look pretty good in comparison to everything else available on the site.

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really neat site, a width comparison window would be a great for extra credit!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Wow I am a P2000 guy and it really drives home how compact that pistol is. It fits more with the P239.

Neat site.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the site info, never seen this before. Just checked it out; very cool.

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Wow I am a P2000 guy and it really drives home how compact that pistol is. It fits more with the P239.

Neat site.

I noticed that too. The P2000 is just about the perfect size. I'd call it a hammer fired G26 with a better grip and more capacity.

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post