SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Smith Wesson 1955 Target. I do like classics
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smith Wesson 1955 Target. I do like classics Login/Join 
posted

Unfired since factory

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beauty!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

Simply beautiful Classic Smith and Wesson.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, has beautiful blueing, target grips, target hammer, and target sights.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Here's one of mine. One of the first ones made. Low S serial number.

BTW - The group was fired offhand. And another target had 4 more shots just as tight.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
BTW - The group was fired offhand. And another target had 4 more shots just as tight.

That's beyond impressive shooting! I'm happy to keep them all on a B27 silhouette at 50 yards. What caliber is that?

Posts: 8573 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Beautiful

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cartridges use either 45 acp using 1/2 moon clip or 45
AutoRim

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

That's beyond impressive shooting! I'm happy to keep them all on a B27 silhouette at 50 yards. What caliber is that?

That load was in 45 Autorim cases with 4.8 Bullseye and 200gr Hornady JSWC

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
There is just something downright seductive about .45 ACP revolvers...

And my most recent acquisition a .45 Target Model of 1950...

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1450 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post