SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P320 X-Carry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P320 X-Carry Login/Join 
posted
Good Morning and happy new year. Well I'm starting off the new year with a new Sig P320 X-Carry. I recently picked up a Sig P365 and really like this little gun. A lot of fire power with 12 round mags in a small package. I thought I would get the P365 a big brother so I went with a X-Carry. I must say I am a glock guy but wanted to really give the X-Carry a run for the money. Cant wait to hit the range with it.

Posts: 125 | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats,awaiting a range report.Im considering a new pistol and the p320 in some form is on the potential list.

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Although the P320 is modular, the X Carry is that combination of "just right". The pre-tensioned barrel will keep the gun accurate 25,000 rounds from now. Enjoy!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got back from the range. I only shoot 50 rounds through the pistol.4 inches of standing water on the range. Good thing for Bean Boots. The gun shot awesome low muzzle flip easy follow up shots and accurate.The x ray sights rock. My only complaint is the grip texture could be a little more aggressive. I just ordered some sandpaper talon grip tape simple fix.The gun points so natural I'm really pleased with it.

Posts: 125 | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mainegunner:
Just got back from the range. I only shoot 50 rounds through the pistol.4 inches of standing water on the range. Good thing for Bean Boots. The gun shot awesome low muzzle flip easy follow up shots and accurate.The x ray sights rock. My only complaint is the grip texture could be a little more aggressive. I just ordered some sandpaper talon grip tape simple fix.The gun points so natural I'm really pleased with it.

I agree on texture. I fought it and ended up ordering a Gray Guns Laser X-Carry Module. It's kinda right in the middle of aggressive stippled guns & no stipple. So far I like it & it keeps my grip more solid for longer range sessions.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8855 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the same experience, my X-Carry is the nicest, most accurate Sig I own. I also have a 320 Carry that I recently put a Grayguns X-Carry grip on, the jury is still out, I'm not sure which I like more.
quote:

Posts: 210 | Location: United States | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
^^^^ +2. I also did the same to the x-carry, I switched out for the GG x-carry grip, the GG trigger, and a Springer precision mag release, and its probably the best shooting, most comfortable pistol I've ever shot. Love it.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The jury is in, I love the GG X-Carry grip, it is much improved over standard X-Carry grip.
quote:
Originally posted by bomadera:
I had the same experience, my X-Carry is the nicest, most accurate Sig I own. I also have a 320 Carry that I recently put a Grayguns X-Carry grip on, the jury is still out, I'm not sure which I like more.
quote:

Posts: 210 | Location: United States | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are there any Sig magazines that will fit the X-carry? I have a lot of P226 mags and was curious if the X-carry was able to use mags from any other model guns. Will a P226 holster work on the X-carry? For carry I would get a purpose made holster but I was thinking more of for range use for now. I have carry guns so the X-carry would be a rage gun until I have plenty of trigger time. Just trying to calculate how much $$ my startup cost would be.

Kinda figure I know the answer already.

Posts: 96 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Personally, I wish Sig would have designed that pistol/frame prior to the P320. I like the looks and feel of the frame much more than the standard 320 grip module.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post