SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger LC9 - Appendix Carry IWB
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger LC9 - Appendix Carry IWB Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted
My wife has finally decided to start carrying.
Currently she has a Vedder Comforttuck IWB & doesn't care for it, a bit too bulky for her & likely oversized for the little subcompact.

She thinks she would prefer appendix carry, especially while seated.
Was thinking the Vedder Lighttuck may work, but thought to kick it out here to see if anyone could recommend a good appendix IWB option for a slim female that doesn't typically wear a belt.

Belly band is an option, but she's worried about it being too hot in the TX summer/heat/humidity.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15357 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a tough question since comfort is a real personal opinion. You said she's slim so bulk has to be an issue. My IWB holsters are Kusiak Leather, comfortable for me and reasonably priced for a leather piece. I have them for 3 different pistols but don't have one for my LC9. If you decide to try one for the LC9 and it doesn't work for her I'll buy it from you.

Posts: 935 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I like my WTP holster with my lc9s. It appears they have grown the business a lot.
https://wethepeopleholsters.co...9s-lc380-iwb-holster

Posts: 3524 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
A few coworkers have WTP gear & like them. Might be a good option.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15357 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
I tried a Tulster Oath last month and find it very comfortable for my Hellcat. I liked it so much I ordered one for my G27 and it works very well for that in appendix also.

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I know a few women that use sticky holsters for their small frame autos.

Posts: 13816 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Vedder light tuck is my holster of choice for g19, g43x, p2000 and 365xl.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7950 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
I have a Kahr PM9 and my choice for appendix carry is Stealthgear Ventcore Appendix. The cloth backing is sweat wicking and soft, and only adds minimal bulk.

For reference, I am 5’6”, 40 jacket size, 31 inch waist. I wear 32 inch waist pants to give myself a bit of comfort room.

https://stealthgearusa.com/ven...ppendix-iwb-holster/

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I liked Veder till I bought a JM custom kydex aiwb. Now it’s JM custom kydex all the way!

Posts: 123 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post