SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    1994 Beretta 92FS Centurion back from CCR (pic heavy)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1994 Beretta 92FS Centurion back from CCR (pic heavy) Login/Join 
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
CCR is my go to shop for factory style finishes.

Posts: 10833 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
CCR rendered the same scheme on my 94 Centurion almost two years ago as well. I installed the same grips & a few LTT parts as well. Huge savings over a LTT gun. Well done!

Great minds and all that. I love the look of a LTT Centurion, but not a fan of rails. The WC ultra thin grips make the entire gun totally different. The Langdon trigger job in a bag took the SA/DA from good to amazing. Need to take it shooting...soon.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. That old school Centurion is the PERFECTLY balanced 92 variant. The "new" Centurion is not my cup of tea.

Posts: 2011 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having had half a dozen 92 variants over the years, I really appreciate a tastefully personalized version. That's a sweet 92 you have there.

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 137 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Amen a Brother Wink You should’ve seen my Centurion prior to sending it to CCR. Looked liked it was dragged behind a truck! Once the LTT performance parts were installed, it took on a whole new feel. Kudos to you on your excellent taste!
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
CCR rendered the same scheme on my 94 Centurion almost two years ago as well. I installed the same grips & a few LTT parts as well. Huge savings over a LTT gun. Well done!

Great minds and all that. I love the look of a LTT Centurion, but not a fan of rails. The WC ultra thin grips make the entire gun totally different. The Langdon trigger job in a bag took the SA/DA from good to amazing. Need to take it shooting...soon.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post