SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    1994 Beretta 92FS Centurion back from CCR (pic heavy)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1994 Beretta 92FS Centurion back from CCR (pic heavy) Login/Join 
posted
Very happy to get my Beretta back from CCR Refinishing, took a bit longer than anticipated, but worth the wait. I picked this up "new to me" about 1.5 years ago. Installed a Langdon trigger job in a bag, which was at my limit of what could do but it has SWEEET SA/DA pull. I also replaced the mag release and added WC ultra thin grips. Then I had Allegheny Arms replace the back sight with WC low profile sight and drill out the integral front sight and add green fiber optic. Lastly, had CCR refinish with house black except barrel and trigger, which are CPII. Took my inspiration from Langdon Centurion. I prefer non-railed.

Thanks for looking.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Looks great. CCR does good work.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome but the best part... it is exactly what you wanted and by the tone of your post, you had a blast doing it. Congrats!

Dave

Posts: 469 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

I’ve got an older non railed centurion that was converted to G by Wilson with Wilson thin grips and then Ernest did the trigger. It’s my favorite gun ever. The frame is gray and the slide and barrel are black.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s my favorite gun ever.

Shhhh - all your Glocks may hear you and rise up against you LOL. Razz Big Grin

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks Great ! I have a 1994 Centurion that Ernest did a trigger job, one of my favorites.

Posts: 934 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Beautiful gun!

My WC Centurion is one of my all-time favorite Berettas.
IMHO, it's the prefect Beretta as the shorter slide and barrel just seem to make the pistol balance and shoot so much better and regular 92s.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Looks amazing!

I need to run out to my FFL to pick up my LTT Centurion.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Looks amazing!

I need to run out to my FFL to pick up my LTT Centurion.

Thanks. That would have been much cheaper for me, as I've essentially systematically upgraded an original non-railed Centurion to a near LTT Centurion (but much more expensively). But I did do it over a period of 1.5 years.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Full size is good, but the Centurion, whether original, LTT, or WC is the perfectly sized Beretta to me. It's like the P228 vs the P226.

Q

Posts: 26392 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great how long did it take? They have had my P226 since April 14. Hoping it’s done soon

Posts: 635 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Looks great. Full size is good, but the Centurion, whether original, LTT, or WC is the perfectly sized Beretta to me. It's like the P228 vs the P226.

I always thought the Centurion was the best looking of the 92 Series.

Posts: 636 | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KML:
Looks great how long did it take? They have had my P226 since April 14. Hoping it’s done soon

I think I sent mine in about the same time. They said they are very busy and have had some delays getting the chemicals they need shipped to them due to COVID-19.

posted Hide Post
Beautiful !
All my Glocks would be making calls, looking for apartments if I brought that home.

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That is gorgeous; beautiful finish. Looks well worth the wait. Enjoy the heck out of her!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That turned out tremendously!

Very nice "Project gun"

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
CCR rendered the same scheme on my 94 Centurion almost two years ago as well. I installed the same grips & a few LTT parts as well. Huge savings over a LTT gun. Well done!

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Very sweet Beretta. Tastefully done. Bravo

Posts: 2162 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post