SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock Blue Label
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Blue Label Login/Join 
Picture of xaircav
posted
Just a reminder: Glock’s Blue Label program was expanded to all honorably discharged veterans. You just need a DD 214 and drivers license. Got a Gen 5 G19 Saturday for $450. $485 OTD with tax and background. 11/11 is coming so treat yourself.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

Posts: 785 | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Been there, done that. Thanks for the reminder.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stupid question. What is 11/11?

Also to add, Springfield Armory has a similar program they just started. It knocks $250 bones off a Hellion. Yes, I am tempted.

Posts: 7445 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
What is 11/11?

Veteran's Day.

(Originally Armistice Day, commemorating the end of World War 1 hostilities on 11/11/1918 @ 11:00 am - "the eleventh hour". Later expanded to a broader holiday honoring all military veterans.)

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been holding out for a Blue Label G41 for a few years. Out of stock.

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
My local Blue Label dealer told me the Glock rep said we don’t even need our DD214 in FL anymore if we have the veterans designation on our DL.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea I gotta get past 11/24 and 12/25 before I can spend money on 11/11. lol

Posts: 7445 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been thinking about picking up another Glock. I really don't need one but the discount is tempting.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a Blue Label G45 from Primary Arms last year for $395, year before that a G19 gen 5 from GT Distributors. Its an awesome deal.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3523 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Stupid question. What is 11/11?

Also to add, Springfield Armory has a similar program they just started. It knocks $250 bones off a Hellion. Yes, I am tempted.

Thanks for the info on Springfield. I didn’t know they were doing it too.

Posts: 568 | Location: Beaumont TX | Registered: March 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I bought a Blue Label G45 from Primary Arms last year for $395, year before that a G19 gen 5 from GT Distributors. Its an awesome deal.

Kieslers offers similar prices on new Glocks for first responders, but only for residents of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

I get the same deal as I'm retired ANG, but AFAIK it does not work for veterans who are not retirees.

https://www.kiesler.com/

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post