SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    365 Pocket Holster?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365 Pocket Holster? Login/Join 
posted
Birthday weekend, had to buy my own damn presents. Picked up a new Sig P210, NRA Edition, didn’t like the engraving crap on the slide but for several hundred dollars less than a standard 210, I’ll live with it. Also picked up an NRA P365, brown gun, first Sig polymer gun for me. Then at the same time the Kahr MK9 Elite that I ordered came in. Monday is going to be fun at the range.

Looking forward to shooting the 365, hoping to replace my R9s pocked gun with it. The 365 is about four ounces lighter that the Khar, a little heavier that the R9s and slightly larger than both.

Any recommendations for a pocket holster?

Posts: 1255 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I'm using a BORAII pocket holster for my P365. It stays in the pocket when I draw. It's on sale for $17 I think.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8024 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I use a Remora.

It works very well as a pocket holster, but also works okay for short periods inside the waistband of something like gym shorts. It's not all that secure IWB, but it's fine for things like a quick trip to the gas station.

Posts: 32537 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Using one of these: Uncle George

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
I've been using a DeSantis Super Fly for the last year without issue.

https://www.desantisholster.com/super-fly/

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm using a Sticky holster.

Posts: 764 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DeSantis Nemisis. I use them for the P365 and G43, as well as S&W642, etc. They work great.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
What kind of pants do you guys wear that have pockets big enough for a P365? It's not a pocket pistol in my book.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
What kind of pants do you guys wear that have pockets big enough for a P365? It's not a pocket pistol in my book.

The question should be, what kind of pants are you wearing that you cannot pocket carry a P365. Serious question. For example, I'm wearing a Dockers right now, and the P365, with the non-pinky 10-rounder, completely disappears inside the pocket.

Q

Posts: 26440 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
while its not a pocket holster, I picked up a DeSantis crossdraw leather holster and man is that thing comfy to wear

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I typically carry a G43 as a pocket pistol. The P365 is smaller. I often have a 2" snub nose revolver. The P365 carries about like the revolver. It works so well in the pocket that I don't bother carrying any other way with them.

I usually have Vertex or occasionally 5.11 pants. They're comfortable and I use all the pockets. I carry a wallet in one front pocket, and a pistol in the other. Any pant with a wider pocket opening will work just fine. I don't wear blue jeans, but any slack or pant with similar pocket opening shouldn't be a problem.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Is it the ideal pocket pistol? IMO, probably not. I have carried a LCP2 for years and completely forget it is with me. I have comfortably pocket carried my P365 in cargo, Dockers and Gramicci (very loose fitting) pants. In blue jeans it can be done but it does not disappear and it takes a little too much work/time to draw. I've gone with IWB for days that I wear jeans.

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

The question should be, what kind of pants are you wearing that you cannot pocket carry a P365. Serious question. For example, I'm wearing a Dockers right now, and the P365, with the non-pinky 10-rounder, completely disappears inside the pocket.

I normally wear some ol' cheapy TruSpec pants for work, so there's plenty of space for my 365 w/ten rounder base plate with pinky extension.

I also carry it in the back pocket of a pair of blue jeans, too. It's very do-able... unless you're one of those skiny-jeans kinda guys. Razz Big Grin

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I have a Alabama Holster pocket model en route, based on many reviews and talking with others who also use them. Until then, a Sticky brand pocket holster (designed for a LCR) is being used with the P365. I do not like it. Slight snag on the front sight when drawing.
The P365 is very pocketable with the right pants. Dress pants are typically looser with bigger pockets, and it's very easy to carry that way. Summer shorts? No problem.
As for blue jeans: I go to appendix IWB and it disappears. After losing some weight...appendix carry became an option for me that works.

Posts: 3809 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
My P365 has fit in every pocket I've tried, from shorts to slacks to cargo pants to jeans.

(But my pants aren't skin-tight, and I wear Duluth Ballroom Jeans, which have slightly larger pockets than usual.)

Posts: 32537 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My absolute go-to each and every time for ANY pocket pistol is the DeSantis Nemesis.

Simple, light, stays put and just WORKS.

I went through many kids of pocket holsters in leather and Kyex but always come back to this one.

My Kahr CW380 sits in one right now.

Posts: 33839 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
My absolute go-to each and every time for ANY pocket pistol is the DeSantis Nemesis.

Simple, light, stays put and just WORKS.

I went through many kids of pocket holsters in leather and Kyex but always come back to this one.

My Kahr CW380 sits in one right now.

Have you tried the Desantis super fly?

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I just received the Nemesis a week ago and the 365 has a hard time being removed from the holster and the holster doesn't stay in the pocket. I have kept the gun in the holster hoping it will loosen up but not as of yet. Thinking the Super Fly might be better ???

Posts: 151 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you sure that you got the right size holster?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Dale:
I just received the Nemesis a week ago and the 365 has a hard time being removed from the holster and the holster doesn't stay in the pocket. I have kept the gun in the holster hoping it will loosen up but not as of yet. Thinking the Super Fly might be better ???

That's interesting. I also have the Nemesis and it works great. Stays in pocket and easy to remove. Are you certain it is for the P365?

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post