SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    need info on Hungarian FEG AP-63 replacement parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need info on Hungarian FEG AP-63 replacement parts Login/Join 
posted
I have a chance to obtain a Walther PP clone in .32acp, but cannot bring myself to spend money on something if I am not sure I can obtain the parts needed to make it reliable.

The pistol in question is a Hungarian FEG AP-63 in .32acp.
It is at a local gun shop for $270 and, since it is probably the closet copy of the Walther PP, I would like to make this thing as close to original functionality as possible.

Any member with experience with replacement parts for this pistol?
Your help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.

Posts: 358 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Numrich

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/search#query=feg

Those are listed primarily as AP9, which is a variant of the same pistol. I do not know how much is interchangeable, but some of those parts may work.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1341 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also try:
www.gunbroker.com

There are usually parts for these there. Type "FEG" in your search and several pages for both the pistols and parts will appear including magazines. (Remember to look for mags marked "7,65mm" which is the European designation for 32ACP.)

Since the prices of this model are relatively inexpensive, consider buying two of them. That way you'll always have a 2nd set of spare parts.

Posts: 2012 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post