SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
At some point in your life, you will buy a Glock and secretly fall in love with it. You'll fondle it late at night and engage in the Love that Dares not Speak it's Name.

You'll build a special compartment for it in your bomb shelter. You'll give it a name - Francine or some stupid-ass thing like that.
But you'll never admit it. You'll live a closeted life and die a bitter old man.

It doesn't have to be like that, y'know. Just own up and be free.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Glucks is junk. You lubes them wif Le doodoo du chien.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hey Man,
Nice Shot
Picture of Herbg22
posted Hide Post
I think Franz is a better name, being they're Austrian and all.

My love for the Grock is no secret.

"Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself."

Posts: 13124 | Location: Chicago | Registered: June 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't think i'd warm up to a glock till I found a good deal on a used 23, that one changed my mind.

Posts: 763 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Picture of Buster30290
posted Hide Post
A Glock will be the next pistol I buy after I buy a P230 in .22lr.

I will show off my new Glock and P230 at the luncheon I will attend hosted by The Eagle.

Big Grin

Buster - "THE SENILITY PRAYER
God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway; the good fortune to run into the ones I do; and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until .......

Posts: 3646 | Location: Nawth Jawja | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigDisAwesome
posted Hide Post
My 26 is a great shooter. Plus I don't feel bad using it as my carry/beater gun!

Posts: 1464 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Registered: July 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post
Unless they are made to fit better in my hands and feel comfortable, I don't think so........EVAR.

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Posts: 9699 | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just sane enough
to know I'm crazy
Picture of RiSigowner
posted Hide Post
Alright...should I get the 17 or 19?
I've tried to resist and I can't...I just can't, dammit...

"A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself."
-Josh Billings

Posts: 8087 | Location: RI | Registered: February 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't beat Stupid
Picture of murray
posted Hide Post
I agree you will buy the glock you will love it.

Murray
"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation" General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 5947 | Location: Just outside Rochester NY  | Registered: October 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
If ammo ever becomes available again... I'm going to buy a 19 and NEVER clean or maintain it and see how long I can shoot it straight out of the box till it fails.

Just wish they had nicer feeling triggers.

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
So what did you name your Glock?

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I fired a Glock once and that was enough for me. If you enjoy it , that is fine.

Posts: 688 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
So what did you name your Glock?
The same thing I name all my guns- Mine.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kmichael:
I fired a Glock once and that was enough for me. If you enjoy it , that is fine.
We understand. It's hard to admit your closeted love for the Glock. But it's a Living Hell, man, living that lie. The Truth shall set you free! Admit the truth and join us, brother!

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Frown

It's true. You've got me! I have a G27... I sit in my man cave fondling her in all of her .40 cal goodness. Ahh the smell of her polymer goodness.

Hi... I'm "myrottiety" and I own a glock and I like it. Frown

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
I don't want no teenage queen, All I want is a GLOCK 19!

Posts: 1956 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
I remember the first time I saw Gertrude.
She belonged to another. Frown

She'd had others before...they didn't respect her.
When I'm holding her she forgets about all the rest.

Shush Gertrude shhhhhhhh....

It's alright now.
It's alright.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Growler67:
Unless they are made to fit better in my hands and feel comfortable, I don't think so........EVAR.

21SF, the boys over in Smyrna even named it after the Sig Forum. Big Grin

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The topic should read some day you will own an S&W M&P.

I own both and many Glock guys as well as many Police are switching to the M&P

Posts: 128 | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post