October 06, 2026, 08:17 PM
VoshterkoffYou will buy a Glock
A G43 with metal magazines in .30sc would be interesting.
October 07, 2026, 02:36 PM
Jupiterquote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
A G43 with metal magazines in .30sc would be interesting.
I never had the chance to shoot a G43 but I did get to try out a G42 a family member owns. I was amazed at how accurate I could shoot it. It makes a great backup for LE but it would be even better if it held a few more rounds.
October 07, 2026, 04:37 PM
gt2022When I finally did buy a Glock, my 1st was G19 Gen5. Never fell head over heels for it and kept going back to my 1911 LW Commander. I went to a show last weekend and fondled a Gen6 G19. It was night and day between G5 and G6. So I gave my Gen5 to my son and picked up a Gen6 G19 last night. I know it doesn't make sense, but it was night and day difference to me. It just feels right. Cant wait to get to the range this weekend.
October 07, 2026, 04:50 PM
1lowlifequote:
Originally posted by gt2022:
When I finally did buy a Glock, my 1st was G19 Gen5. Never fell head over heels for it and kept going back to my 1911 LW Commander. I went to a show last weekend and fondled a Gen6 G19. It was night and day between G5 and G6. So I gave my Gen5 to my son and picked up a Gen6 G19 last night. I know it doesn't make sense, but it was night and day difference to me. It just feels right. Cant wait to get to the range this weekend.
I've loved my Gen 2 G17, G19, and G21 for years.
I bought and sold a few Gen 3s and 4s but didn't like the finger grooves.
Had a Gen 5 G45 and liked it, but it had no optic mount, and I'm getting into optics.
Once I acquired a Gen 6 G19 and then G45, my Gen 2s felt so dated in my hand.
I don't know how else to put it.
I'll keep my Gen 2s to hand down to the kids, but they'll be safe queens until then.
