SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 567
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Ich weiß, ich sollte nicht haben Feller dumm zu sagen, dass ein Glock ist unsicher. Heck, alles, was er tat, war aus seinem Mund schießen, und das ist nicht dumm. Aber mit Sicherheit ist es ignorant. Aber vielleicht eines Tages er lernen, und dann wird er verstehen, warum es am besten, um seinen Mund, bis er's besser informiert sind.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Official
Hypochondriac
Picture of 220ST
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeremiahjj:
Ich weiß, ich sollte nicht haben Feller dumm zu sagen, dass ein Glock ist unsicher. Heck, alles, was er tat, war aus seinem Mund schießen, und das ist nicht dumm. Aber mit Sicherheit ist es ignorant. Aber vielleicht eines Tages er lernen, und dann wird er verstehen, warum es am besten, um seinen Mund, bis er's besser informiert sind.

Was hat er gesagt, Sie glauben, daß? Wer sind sie sprechen?

PS: Ich habe es nicht gesehen Sie rund um. hoffen, dass alle ist gut. =)

Posts: 31952 | Location: Tallahassee, FL  | Registered: November 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Talking to Glock owners is like talking to the man who married a hideously ugly wife who justifies his decision by calling attention to how well she cooks and cleans. He seems oblivious to the fact that beauty, brains and culinary expertise are not mutually exclusive categories. For the ladies in this forum substitute ugly wife with that beer drinking slob watching the baseball game.

Okay for all you guys who substitute guns for human company of the female variety.
You can buy a Glock and get this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RealDoll
Get something "pretty" to look at while you hold your ugly plastic pistol. Your bases are covered. But your bathroom will still be filthy and you'll still be eating from the can.

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220ST:
quote:

Oh, es war nur ein paar Kollegen ein paar Nachrichten zurück, die spontan aus und sagte Glocks waren unsicher. Er offensichtlich nicht weiß, wovon er redete. Aber ich habe ihn nicht dumm, weil seine eigenen Kommentar gesagt, dass für ihn.

Vielen Dank für die Anfrage. Klar, ich bin es gut, nur nicht auf die Bretter für eine Weile. Es war interessant zu sehen, Abs. Kommentar über Glocks hier. Froh zu sehen, er glaubt, dass sie gute Waffen zu. Ich hätte nie gedacht, ich würde mich sagen, aber das war, bevor jemand mich zum Kauf ein.

Was hat er gesagt, Sie glauben, daß? Wer sind sie sprechen?

PS: Ich habe es nicht gesehen Sie rund um. hoffen, dass alle ist gut. =)

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ian111:But your bathroom will still be filthy and you'll still be eating from the can.

Why do you care about my bathroom? And what's wrong with eating from a can? All the dishes are dirty.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoarse Whisperer
posted Hide Post
Glock free since '83'. I've shot em but have NO desire to own one. SIG & XD's for me.... Eek

A nation trying to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to pull himself up by the handles. Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 3479 | Location: Western Rockies | Registered: May 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I know is, if you don't have a Glock 19, you're not doing yourself any favors. Ya don't have to like the way it "feels". What are we? A bunch of bleeding heart sissies that only care about how things make us "feel"?? Get a Glock and stfu Big Grin

ETA: This isn't directed at anyone in particular and is all in good fun Smile

Posts: 872 | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received word through the grapevine that my department is once AGAIN considering abandoning our beloved Sigs for .....I can't even type the word......those Austrian paperweights that masquerade as pistols. Argghh!! I may need a sedative to get to sleep tonight and avoid nightmares!! I understand that the folks from Smyrna are coming out here for a "shoot" early next month!! Roll Eyes

Posts: 814 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
No argument: Glocks are different. To a Sig or Colt or Smith shooter, they feel different. I hated the first one I picked up. Then, after years of blackballing the guns and calling them all kinds of names, I got my first G26. I tricked it up a little (extended mag, extended slide release, 3.5 lb Ghost trigger, plug for the hole in the grip, etc.) and then went out and drilled holes with it.

I also learned the theory behind how a Glock trigger, frame and slide is manufactured, what could be done to it, how it would stand up under corrosion, dirt, etc. Still, I thought, it's an ugly little gun. Then I put a laser sight on it and sent half a mag full of HPs into the 10-ring holding the gun at waist level. That made a believer out of me.

It's still a little on the ugly side but I'd take it into battle any day of the week. Love my Sigs, ain't selling none of 'em, but my Glocks are up there too.

Yeah, they still feel different -- blocky, someone said -- and that's fair. But they are that way because of the double stack mag. Hey, you want a small grip? Go back to single stack.

Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Hey, CDA926, you wanna buy my P225? That's the only Sig you don't have. Nah, it's not for sale. But you do have a nice collection. Just think: one of these days you'll have that many Glocks too! Hee!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Just think: one of these days you'll have that many Glocks too! Hee!

Stop!! I didn't think that you were allowed to use profanity on this forum!! Big Grin

Posts: 814 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
You're right, cda926, I apologize. Probably a slip of the triple safety.

SIGforum's Official
Hypochondriac
Picture of 220ST
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, es war nur ein paar Kollegen ein paar Nachrichten zurück, die spontan aus und sagte Glocks waren unsicher. Er offensichtlich nicht weiß, wovon er redete. Aber ich habe ihn nicht dumm, weil seine eigenen Kommentar gesagt, dass für ihn.

Vielen Dank für die Anfrage. Klar, ich bin es gut, nur nicht auf die Bretter für eine Weile. Es war interessant zu sehen, Abs. Kommentar über Glocks hier. Froh zu sehen, er glaubt, dass sie gute Waffen zu. Ich hätte nie gedacht, ich würde mich sagen, aber das war, bevor jemand mich zum Kauf ein.

klingt gut. Vielen Dank für das Schreiben zurück, und ein schönes Wochenende. Ich bin ein großer GLOCK Fan, und durch schwöre Ihnen diese Tage. kümmern.

Posts: 31952 | Location: Tallahassee, FL  | Registered: November 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220ST:
quote:

klingt gut. Vielen Dank für das Schreiben zurück, und ein schönes Wochenende. Ich bin ein großer GLOCK Fan, und durch schwöre Ihnen diese Tage. kümmern.

Es handelt sich um einen regnerischen Wochenende in Colorado. In der Tat, der ganze Tag des Gedenkens an den Urlaub werden nass. Aber wir nie über etwas nass und vertikal in Colorado. Ich bin nur wünschen Glock würde meine G20SF. Ich habe nie einem 10mm vor. Die Idee, dass es etwas mehr als ein leistungsfähiges ,41 Magnum ist faszinierend.

Oh ... Wenn jemand beschwert sich über uns schriftlich in Deutsch, let's switch to Vietnamesisch.

The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rollah
Picture of Replacement Tommel
posted Hide Post
No need for me to buy a Glop, I'm quite happy with my BHP and the Glop just doesn't fit my mitts like a BHP does...

-Tom

"For the cause that lacks assistance/The wrong that needs resistance/For the Future in the distance/And the Good that I can do" - George Linnaeus Banks, "What I Live for"

Posts: 10567 | Location: Boyertown, PA USA | Registered: July 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did and for good reason, they are reliable, accurate, make great duty weapons (since you can carry the baby as a BUG and still use the ammo on your belt) and most importantly they are cheap $398.20 with three mags for leos. I now have 3 and unless sig starts doing better at QC and listens to the customers ( like making a true sub compact that can use the full size mags) I won't go back.

Posts: 1096 | Location: North East | Registered: May 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, you were right. I DID buy a Glock, the all-loved Glock 19. I'll pick it up later this week (MD waiting period). And having recently shot a G30SF, I plan to get one of those as well once Glock has worked out the weird issues with them (talked about a lot over on GT).

I'm not a big fan of the way they "feel", since as soon as I pick one up I feel all sorts of sharp edges/corners jabbing me. But I've finally learned to shoot them well, and now there may be no turning back. I'll still keep a couple of my 4 Sigs, but I definitely like the Glock product.

I also don't think they are NEARLY as ugly as an XD, which to me looks like a Sig slide on top of a Glock.

Posts: 1698 | Location: USA | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hogarth:
Well, you were right. I DID buy a Glock, the all-loved Glock 19. I'll pick it up later this week (MD waiting period). And having recently shot a G30SF, I plan to get one of those as well once Glock has worked out the weird issues with them (talked about a lot over on GT).

I'm not a big fan of the way they "feel", since as soon as I pick one up I feel all sorts of sharp edges/corners jabbing me. But I've finally learned to shoot them well, and now there may be no turning back. I'll still keep a couple of my 4 Sigs, but I definitely like the Glock product.

I also don't think they are NEARLY as ugly as an XD, which to me looks like a Sig slide on top of a Glock.

Glocks get better looking as time goes by, particularly in the OD version. I'm really surprised they offer new models first in all-black. And I don't think the chunky feel will ever go away as long as we switch back and forth between guns. But let's face it, double-stack mags are bigger. Want a smaller grip? Buy a single-stack G36 or a Sig. Both good guns.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Muhahahahahahahaha!

Posts: 109161 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sovietak474u
posted Hide Post
alot of people gripe about how " they just dont fit my hand". thats why glock came out with the SF series pistols. the glock 17 and 22 are slim already and the 21SF is slim too. i dunno what it is but i love them glocks!

If it flies, floats or phucks, RENT IT. - Nukeandpave

Posts: 7390 | Location: Crime filled clayton county , GA | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post