SIGforum
Romeo 1 red dot

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5930041454

March 03, 2019, 03:07 PM
cnutinsky
Romeo 1 red dot
Took my brand new P320c RX with Romeo 1 to the range for initial firing.
Red dot seems lost after first round and reappeared after second round ( second round sighted with fixed sights). Thereafter dot stayed on.
Auto shut off should not have engaged as round were fired with no more than a few seconds between them.
Not my first red dot therefore doubt I was " unable to find the dot"
Suggestions????
March 03, 2019, 03:08 PM
RHINOWSO
Contact SIG Sauer would be mine.
March 03, 2019, 03:15 PM
jljones
I'd keep shooting it. If any other problems persist, I'd contact customer service. If not, I don't think I'd worry about it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

March 03, 2019, 06:03 PM
Arty
If the battery cover isn't tight enough, it may blink out. If too tight, that may also be a problem.
FWIW, when I change my batteries, I have to pry them out of the cover. No harm or problems, they just won't drop out by themselves. Never had a problem with them blinking out.
I have two Sig P320 RXs and have shot a few thousands of rounds through them over a year.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."
March 03, 2019, 09:13 PM
cnutinsky
quote:
Originally posted by Arty:
If the battery cover isn't tight enough, it may blink out. If too tight, that may also be a problem.
FWIW, when I change my batteries, I have to pry them out of the cover. No harm or problems, they just won't drop out by themselves. Never had a problem with them blinking out.
I have two Sig P320 RXs and have shot a few thousands of rounds through them over a year.
My battery likewise does not fall out the cover.. I may have overtighten.
Thanks for the feedback
March 04, 2019, 09:42 AM
19tass
Mine was intermittently cutting off when I first got it. I ended up having to send it back to Sig. They made no note(s) of what the problem was.