SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally bought a 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally bought a 365 Login/Join 
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted
Came across a nice pre owned 365 this weekend.

A Sig365 Fuse with the Romeo 3 RDS

Shot it today. Seemed ok had 2 fail to feed on Maxxtech ammo didn’t have anything other to shoot nor did I oil the gun up

Recoil was nice. The RDS also had a screw come loose and this was a factory mounted optic. I tightened it down and kept going.

Came with a 17 round mags and 2 21 round mag.

Overall I liked it but did not like the. Physical trigger. I’ve been shooting a lot with Walther PDP/pdp-f guns recently and like the narrower trigger.

Not sure if there are aftermarket narrow triggers or not for these.

But it’s another add to the collection

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7924 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I went into a gun shop to buy one this weekend and the guy said it was a crap shoot if they got them running 100 percent, as it might have to go back to the mothership. I was a bit surprised he said this as it killed the sale for me but since I kind of know him it was great he was being honest. glad yours works great, think I will wait a few months before I get one, maybe a great christmas present for me.

Posts: 5678 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
and the guy said it was a crap shoot if they got them running 100 percent, as it might have to go back to the mothership.

And this sums up what I hate about modern SIG and why I have stayed away. They just throw shit at the proverbial consumer wall and see what sticks.

Don’t get me wrong they have some killer innovation, R&D and they absolutely have products I want so to speak but the above statement is simply all too common in some form or another with modern SIG and just keeps me away in general.

One day I might buy a 365, I quite like the XL and it shoots well but I just don’t want to play craps with my gun purchases.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7889 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Curious to know how things go as well. My two almost Fuses (Macros) have run as they should so far. But they've only seen a limited quantity of rounds between the two, all of it 124gr ball--my preferred weight for target ammo--from several different makes.

-MG

Posts: 2226 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your new 365.

I am a Traditionalist when it comes to Sigs. Old school P series, period.

When my Son moved to Cali, he left his 365 with me for safekeeping.

I gotta tell ya', I was impressed.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36898 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have had a couple of dozen old school Sig’s, loving them all.

Have had a P250, a couple of P320’s and a couple of P365’s.

The original P365 and XL that I owned were good, no issues, but were boring at the range. Nothing wrong with that as they were carry guns, but traded them for something else.

Bought a P365 Fuse as I liked the idea of a full sized P365. Feels great in the hand, shoots great and functions perfectly (for me). Not sure why problems occur for others but I’ve never had any issues with any Sig’s, no matter the issue (even my P290RS worked perfectly).

I really like the fuse and think it will be around for a while. Everything is still tight and stiff, but with more shooting and polishing (as needed) I have no doubt it will become a go to pistol for multiple applications.

Posts: 118 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: April 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I like that grip module, I’m going to swap the one on my Tac Ops out for one of these.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8405 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Anyone know of a place that sells physically narrow triggers? Seems like this one is really wide.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7924 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I just dove in and bought one since my local Runnings had the 365-9-BXR3-MS-TACPAC on clearance for $449.92 (tax free in NH Big Grin).

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3633 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
I just dove in and bought one since my local Runnings had the 365-9-BXR3-MS-TACPAC on clearance for $449.92 (tax free in NH Big Grin).

That's a great price!

One of my retired guys just ordered an optic ready P365 and it was $474 shipped. no tax.

Well, I ordered it for him last night. It shipped today and should be here Tuesday (I'm his FFL)

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8171 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:

That's a great price!

One of my retired guys just ordered an optic ready P365 and it was $474 shipped. no tax.

Well, I ordered it for him last night. It shipped today and should be here Tuesday (I'm his FFL)

I don't know if they're being clearanced chain-wide. My store had 3 more besides mine. Told a couple of my buddies.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3633 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post