SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 slide ideas?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 slide ideas? Login/Join 
posted
Hey guys just got my p365 and added a new grip module and the gold true threaded barrel. I'm debating replacing the slide to something that looks more appealing. True precision makes a decent one. I really like the cutouts so you can see the barrel. If anyone has any others can you post a photo and let me know how you like? I'm amazed how good this compact 9 shoots!

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 30, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Haven't tried one yet.

I'm also in the crowd that can't leave them as they come. From a simple trigger to a caliber conversion? What if...

Let us know how yours turns out.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 9103 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
I'm a stock slide man, although I did swap out my grip module for a WC one.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
If I was going add another slide to my XL it would be Specter Comp, but price point deters that for now. I did add a complete 365 upper giving me a faux P365X sans the optic mount, which has become my favorite for carry. Still I do love the XL and if I could have only one that would be it.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post