SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The latest SIG Sauer offering
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The latest SIG Sauer offering Login/Join 
Picture of Malysh
posted
via email,
The SIG P365 custom works FCU.
https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-...il&utm_source=Eloqua

I have no need for a convertible P365. But I guess it's good to give the customers that want such things choices.

I like my stock original P365 with 12 and 10 round magazines, and I have no interest in the XLs and optics. I don't like the designer pre-aged slide models (I forget what they call them but they look like shit), or the larger pistols with the geometric cuts on the slides ("pro-cut", I think). It's a great way to get dirt and debris in a area of semi auto pistols that gun inventors figured out should be protected over a century ago.
To me, my P365 is a very attractive and accurate deep concealment pistol. like my J frame S&Ws and Colt alloy D frames have been for decades. But when weather and clothing permits, I prefer larger semi auto pistols with longer barrels and grip areas. I shoot P365s fine, but as I guess is typical, I have better control and accuracy with a larger pistol. I'm old school.

I am very happy with my SIG 551-2 SP Swat, P220, P228, and my modular P320 (have 2 FCUs with a lot of grip modules, 3 calibers and slides/barrels).

I'm posting this for those who want some choices for their P365s and XL pistols.

Posts: 419 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Had fun with it. I hope to have a P365 someday...

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Malysh:
I don't like the designer pre-aged slide models (I forget what they call them but they look like shit)

Spectre series, aka, Sphincter Big Grin

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am excited about this but I haven’t seen many XChange kits for the P365… are there any on the market?

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t see the benefit to the titanium nitride coating.

Posts: 361 | Location: Keystone State | Registered: December 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grease.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post