SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock mags by Magpul
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock mags by Magpul Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’ve had no issues at all with GL17 and GL19’s

Honestly my only “issue” is Glock factory mags are generally so cheap that for my uses I just go with those. Now I am not buying 100’s of mags so there is that.

That said my MagPuls have seen a bit of range use with absolutely no issues.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've used the 21 round Magpuls in my Gen 5 Glock 34 in competition in IPSC for several years with no issues at all despite dirt and dust. They clean up easy and are cheaper than factory.

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no experience with MagPul Glock mags, But I have used their mags for other pistols with zero issues. They are the only after-market mags I would buy. Buy with confidence.

Posts: 248 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: August 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been running them since they first dropped. Used 17 and 15 rounders in Gen 2, Gen 3 and Gen 4’s without a single issue. I expect they will work fine in a Gen 5, but I haven’t tried them yet.

Posts: 181 | Location: NEPA | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I have about 20. Not one single issue with my Gen 3 seventeen or Gen 5 forty five.

quote:
Originally posted by Pete K:
I have been running them since they first dropped. Used 17 and 15 rounders in Gen 2, Gen 3 and Gen 4’s without a single issue. I expect they will work fine in a Gen 5, but I haven’t tried them yet.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post