SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My way of thanking CCR.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My way of thanking CCR. Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted

I could have sent Brad & Mary an email thanking them for an excellent restoration on my CZ82, but I felt like this way was the best.

I purchased a used surplus CZ82 from J&G Sales earlier this year. The painted finish was just about gone, but the gun was in good shape mechanically.

CCR refinshed the entire pistol in CeraHide House black,I had purchased a new set of original plastic grips earlier. I also bought a new spring kit that CCR installed during reassembly, and they informed me, the new recoil spring was incorrect.

Not only is the finish impeccable, CCR repainted the white dots and post in the sights, and the red safety dot. I have a new pistol, in my opinion.

So, to echo Sig Forum's support of CCR's work, I am very pleased with my pistol and wanted to let the forum know .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunset_Va,

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Looks great

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
That is one fine-looking pistol! Smile

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I LOVE these particular pistols when they are refinished. I dig the lines and CCR always does great work.

Love the look of yours.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It does look brand new. CCR does great work.

Posts: 568 | Location: Beaumont TX | Registered: March 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
There are other finishes, but that House Black always just looks right.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice...enjoy!

My Beretta 92 FS Centurion is at CCR and waiting on a house black finish, hopefully within the month.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
Wow, That is nice! I might need to send something to them...

Posts: 102 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful.

I have had excellent dealings with CCR too.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Looks sharp as in BRAND NEW. Enjoy.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What was the turnaround like?

Posts: 1900 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: October 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twpayne75:
What was the turnaround like?

If you mean turnaround time, I think about 2 months.

I have a set of wood grips for this pistol, but actually like the original black plastic grips better. This set came from Europe, for $20 USD.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
That looks great. CCR does fantastic work.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed. Just nailed it with the black. Kinda makes me want to do something with my poor, scuffed and scratched up CZ 82.

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
CCR did a lot of work for me in the past.
Glocks, Sigs, Rugers, entire pistols, and sometimes just parts or mags.

Never had a bad experience with them.
Brad and Mary are top notch in the plating and refinishing business.

You get what you pay for and it is worth the wait... Big Grin

My favorite of their work..

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CCR does great work. That's a fine looking pistol you have.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
You DO get what you pay for and it IS worth the wait. +1

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
CCR does great work. That's a fine looking pistol you have.

Thank you. Your kindness to me a few years back was appreciated.

美しい犬