SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Do you modify pistols?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you modify pistols? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I agree that it isn’t as necessary as it used to be and that it’s all about the TJIAB these days. But I’ve had SA do the Carry Action Job without an SRT upgrade. And then the same on a gun that already had the SRT installed from factory (so I’d still count it as him not replacing anything). The only thing I haven’t tried from him is the QTR.

Formerly known as tigerbloodwinning

Posts: 348 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pickle Rick:
Since my stable consists mostly of Glocks and S&W Wheel guns (prelock of course). I mainly add WML to some of my Glocks and night sights to all of them. I am partial to the Tru-Glo Pro across the board. My S&W Revos need for nothing as I am happy with how they shoot and how well I can shoot them.

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Grip tape here, extended magazine base plate there, grip swap, professionally done action work.

By and large I don’t do stuff that can’t be easily reversed. Rather than drill and tap a shotgun receiver I’m seriously considering buying a new gun that has already been altered, foolish isn’t it.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5160 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
I modify somethings on firearms, most often I'm repairing/replacing old springs/etc.

Other than straight replacement, mostly I upgrade/change triggers, add/replace night sights, add optics and change furniture.

I haven't refinished anything but CCR makes me want to looking at their work.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post