Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA Dagger Login/Join 
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted
Any experience with these, particularly the compact?

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26368 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
My brother has one, I've shot it and was pleasantly surprised. He's happy with it too. He probably has just north of 500 through it with zero malfunctions.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
A few hundred rounds on a compact so far, no problems or complaints yet.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My problem with the Dagger is its usually (4th of July sale now on) going for around $350. With $350 you can get LEO turn in Glocks. So buying PSA does not make sense to me when I can get the real deal for the same money. And most LEO turn ins are carried a lot, but not shot very much. So the factor of new vs used is not really important to me.
I will spring for a Dagger at $250.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9746 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
As someone who can get new Glocks for $400, the dagger didn’t make much sense to me.

But I did buy their compact slide with threaded barrel and rmr cut with suppressor height sights for $200. Stuck it on my gen3 32 lower and everything works fine.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8017 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post