SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    FYI - Sig P320 RX Compact Two Tone 679.00
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FYI - Sig P320 RX Compact Two Tone 679.00 Login/Join 
Picture of FlyingScot
posted
I’ve had this on my buy list for a while but for right price. Just got alert of in stock at Sportsman outdoor superstore (SOSS) and have one inbound.

Was not expecting...need to figure what will tell the wife. Will post a range report once in hand.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FlyingScot,

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Yup, I likes me some SIG P320C RX Two-Tone.... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you mean Sportsman Outdoor Superstore?

https://www.sportsmansoutdoors...ducts2.cfm/ID/201710

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Yes and thank you corrected. Ordered on phone in Uber as I’ve had this disappear on me before - so jumped on it when saw email. Best price I’ve seen.

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
They have had these for that price for a long time. It’s a bit of an odd duck. No rear sight, weird front sight, slide lightening cuts, nickel finish. These were probably a retailer specific model or order and Sportsman ended up with the bulk of them.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
They have had these for that price for a long time. It’s a bit of an odd duck. No rear sight, weird front sight, slide lightening cuts, nickel finish. These were probably a retailer specific model or order and Sportsman ended up with the bulk of them.

Right. This is not the standard P320 Compact RX.

The optic is mounted higher up and further back than usual, necessitating a taller front sight and no traditional rear sight. But you do still have a backup rear sight of sorts, using the small notch at the rear of the Romeo optic.

(SOSS does have the standard version, but it's $829.99.)

Standard:

Variant:

Posts: 32515 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Yes this is slightly different. No rear site except Romeo notch and two dimples. Sig says it is the Elite P320 RX. This has been the price (but have not been able to find in stock) and this is the one I wanted, prefer front blade vs siglite dot co-witness with the Red Dot.

No milled rear sight dovetail and Romeo 1 is further back, some additional milling to lighten the slide. Installed and zeroed at factory just like Regular RX.

-Scottish proverb

Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Arrived today. Quite nice, need to get to range this weekend if not too crazy for a holiday weekend. Initial thoughts, quite a nice finish, the nickel PVD has a warmer gold tone than my pics show. The red dot site shows all movements and amazing how it stabilizes when you focus. The front blade / rear notch is simple to use but likely needs some contrast color. I like the dot site moved back and out of the way of brass eject. Trigger is short but “sproing!” - knew that and plan on apex trigger bar and trigger, supposed to fix. No rush on that.

Overall very happy and need to get to range.

-Scottish proverb