SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Pro night sights need replacing.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Pro night sights need replacing. Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted
This is the Blueline model with factory night sights I believe. Lamps are dead. Would like OEM style replacements. Anyone know where I can source them?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Have you looked for them on Sigs website?

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
Have you looked for them on Sigs website?

Briefly. I didn't see them so figured they were discontinued. My hope was they were rebranded sights available elsewhere but haven't found that either. Will check the SIG website again. Thanks!

ETA: Just checked again. I see night sights for everything but the sig pro series. DO they perhaps use the same sights as say, the P226?

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
DO they perhaps use the same sights as say, the P226?

They do.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Orndorff:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
DO they perhaps use the same sights as say, the P226?

They do.

Sweet. Problem solved. Thank you!

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
https://www.sigsauer.com/sig-s...ervices-and-upgrades

Sight replacement at bottom of page.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post