SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Projects long planned now complete and opportunities found.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Projects long planned now complete and opportunities found. Login/Join 
posted
I did not spend as much time and energy on guns this past 18 months, but I also was not out of the game entirely.

I completed a project I long wanted to do.

Thread my 941, my 225, and my p85

While those three were away for work at Adco, i found this gem for a steal.

Of course had to find a threaded barrel for it also.

The 92x will not be threaded, but it is about the same overall size and heft.

I apologize for the upside-down image, Pbase is being stupid. Here is the next to last acquisition. If you remember I have a love for the USP line.

USP expert w/jet

The final one is a pistol, well the acquisition of a pistol that I long wanted to try out. I hunted for a few years for a Sphinx. I never found exactly what I was looking for.

When I saw this online and found a 10% off code, well.

I had some time to rearrange my ammo safe also.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Eek
A safe to be envied.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15281 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And Yes I am impressed!

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clearly I need to up my game......

Nice projects!!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
I remember when you started on the suppressor path.
I wonder what the gun safe(s) look like if that’s the ammo safe......

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought my first can in 2006 the original AAC pilot. something that finally gave up the ghost. I have a number of cans now, but none since that last lot. I focused mostly on SBR's prior to 2020

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
wow, that is good stuff!

Can I come over? Wink

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
It's amazing what a difference in "shelf sag" several carefully cut and placed pieces of pine can make.
Now I see there are at least "two" of us that do that! Razz
Nice safe reorganization job!

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1530 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cee_Kamp:
It's amazing what a difference in "shelf sag" several carefully cut and placed pieces of pine can make.
Now I see there are at least "two" of us that do that! Razz
Nice safe reorganization job!

Tell me about it. I had to do it in the gun safe also.

posted Hide Post
My modern weapon systems trigger spring, hammer spring, firing pin spring and front sight came in today. USPS finally delivered it after it had made it to our regional postal hub twice before going up to NJ twice.

The new trigger pull averages Double and single action

Front sight change over.

the sides

Now maybe after I finish chapter 10 of book 4, I will treat myself to an afternoon of actually shooting it.