SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster info.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster info. Login/Join 
posted
I have a L.N.I.B. Sig P 245. It's had maybe 2 boxes through it and I'm the original owner. I have a Uncle Mike's Kydex holster for it.
I've never used it, it's pretty much a paddle holster.
Does anyone have a cross reference or would happen to know if there are any holsters made for other guns that will work with the P 245? I prefer I.W.B. and I was hoping Talon holster had something but haven't got enough info.

This U.M.'s Kydex holster has other guns listed on the card packed with it that this holster can be adjusted to fit . That's fine if a holster has an adjustment but that doesn't work real good with a leather holster. I don't want to buy something and find out it not going to work.
I'd really appreciate any help or info.
Thanks

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This should be in the CCW Methods & Issues section, not here.

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.comp-tac.com/inside...d/mtac-holster-10225

Love the MTAC.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bladetech is my choice.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This should be in the CCW Methods & Issues section, not here.

Sorry for the mistake I'm not perfect. I'm sure if they want it moved they'll move it.

I appreciate the replies.
I have a Blade Tech for the 45 Shield and haven't even tried it yet. I didn't think of seeing if they had a holster for it. They are reasonable enough.
Thanks

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
You might try an IWB leather/kydex hybrid from Ozarks holsters. Ozarks is owned by a member on this forum, and he makes a great product at a very reasonable price.
https://ozarksholstercompany.com

ETA: I also like the leather work of Ryan Grizzle and Big River Leather, but they are significantly more expensive than the Ozarks offerings.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
My P245 fits fine in leather holsters made for a P229/P228 without rail. It will also fit in holsters made for P220 Compact or P220 Carry (non-rail).

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
ETA: I also like the leather work of Ryan Grizzle and Big River Leather, but they are significantly more expensive than the Ozarks offerings.

Seconded on Ryan's work. I also like TTGunleather and I know he has a form/mold for the P245.

Posts: 117 | Registered: February 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have an MTac, great holster.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I knew the P-245 fit another Sig model holster but wasn't sure which one it was.

John 3200 gave me what I was looking for. I'll check different holsters then decide which one to go with.

I probably won't carry it that often. I have an addiction to my P 938 in a IWB and P 238 in
a Talon wallet holster. I have a Alien Gear holster. I think if they have a shell for one of the models John gave me I'll go that route.

I really do appreciate everyone's help.

Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
My personal favorite for my P245 at this time is either a Galco Royal Guard...

https://www.galcogunleather.co...olster_8_7_1253.html

or a Milt Sparks Summer Special (basically what Galco copied to make the Royal Guard. It's a bit nicer but a bit more expensive as well.)

http://www.miltsparks.com/products-summer-special.php

http://www.miltsparks.com/prod...summer-special-2.php

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again guys for your help.

John3200 those are some good looking holsters. I really don't plan on carrying this P 245 very often ,that's if I even do. I really didn't want to invest to much money into a good a leather holster when I might not use. I have my EDC guns P938 & P238 ,then I have a couple Glock's (G27 & G 30)I carry on occasions. My P-245 is basically NIB and want to keep it that way as long as possible. I wanted to get something just in case I wanted to carry it.
After getting your info I ordered a Alien Gear shell for the P220 Carry and it came today. It's perfect. I'll mess with it a little more later but I have the hex screws & grommets snug and it seems to be fitting it perfectly.