SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Found an Italian made all silver 1991 inox Beretta 92FS today
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found an Italian made all silver 1991 inox Beretta 92FS today Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
these are fantastic.

$450 sounds pretty good for something like this...i feel like the sig equivalent would cost.....one million dollars...

[that was an austin powers reference. i apologize]

Posts: 213 | Location: North Texas (DFW) | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2tonicP220
posted Hide Post
Sweet. I sold these back around the same time, and they had the highest ratio of shows, to sales... One look, then one racking of that butter smooth slide was all it took.

Nice too, was a lot of female customers liked how easy it was to rack, and liked the positive safety. Don't recall any/many complaining about the size either, and when they returned after the sale, I can't recall one complaint.

Very nice pistol you have OP.

Posts: 2049 | Location: NW PA | Registered: March 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brianfede:
I picked one up a few months ago and put some custom grips on it. $450 is a steal..Congrats.

I like what you did there... with the magazine full of the Winchester Silvertips Cool

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11154 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2tonicP220:
Sweet. I sold these back around the same time, and they had the highest ratio of shows, to sales... One look, then one racking of that butter smooth slide was all it took.

Nice too, was a lot of female customers liked how easy it was to rack, and liked the positive safety. Don't recall any/many complaining about the size either, and when they returned after the sale, I can't recall one complaint.

Very nice pistol you have OP.

Good to hear and thanks. Planning on picking up today. Will post pics.

Posts: 980 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, finally got photos of my new Italian inox 92fs, 1991. Needs a good cleaning, but no major scratches I can see.

Posts: 980 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Those are very handsome guns.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53225 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So my 1991 Italian inox 92fs came with a solid stainless steel guide rod. Was that standard, or more likely an aftermarket addition? I am happy either way!

Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
These are freaking beautiful and would be the only Beretta I want. The plain black Beretta
just don't impress me much...

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
The older Inox 92FS Berettas are the best looking of all and $450 is a really good price. I paid $400 each for my '92 and '93 models back around 1995.

Yes, they do come with solid SS guide rods.

'92

'93

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by winter_war:
The older Inox 92FS Berettas are the best looking of all and $450 is a really good price. I paid $400 each for my '92 and '93 models back around 1995.

Yes, they do come with solid SS guide rods.

'92

'93

Thanks! Photos not showing, though!

posted Hide Post
Brian
Can you tell me if those are the clear grips that were modified, or were were colored gray. I contacted wal at beretta forum and he can not tell from the photo, and has done hundreds of these. I really like that look.
Thx

quote:
I picked one up a few months ago and put some custom grips on it. $450 is a steal..Congrats.

Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarioG:
Thanks! Photos not showing, though!

Bummer...

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Seriously, where can I find me one of these?

posted Hide Post
Beauty!
Always regretted that in a moment of weakness I sold mine.
Every time I see one in a used case, I check to see if it's an Italian.
I'll keep looking.

Posts: 372 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MarioG. You have mail.

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
MarioG. You have mail.

Thanks for the info brianfede. Appreciate the help!

Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
I need some new pics of this Italian chick.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
I know the stainless controls were brittle so Beretta swapped to carbon steel controls but man! Those things are lookers.

Are you referring to when they switched to black plastic controls and parts with metal inserts?

When you say you "know" that stainless steel controls are brittle, what the ACTUAL FUCK are you talking about?

Posts: 253 | Registered: January 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OpenRoad:

When you say you "know" that stainless steel controls are brittle, what the ACTUAL FUCK are you talking about?

Perhaps not being so rude would engender an intelligent reply.

Posts: 3148 | Location: Loudoun VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
I just got this one... it's not Italian but it's the USA Ghost model. Freaking beautiful. My new favorite make and model after the P226/P228.