SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Starting over knowing what you know now in Firearms
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starting over knowing what you know now in Firearms Login/Join 
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Well, in 1994 when I picked up the Russian SKS for $75 out of the crate I got to pick from, I should have bought the 10 full crates instead.

Even though I wasn't really interested in them back then, I should've also made it a point to buy at least one Colt Single Action Army each year and just stored them away. There's a saying that Colt SAA's and an ounce of gold are worth about the same. That holds historically pretty much true, with gold being more finicky. Depending on caliber and other features, some Colt's far outpace the gold.

And something full auto.... when I had a chance to buy the .380 MAC for $3k, the Uzi for $6k and the full auto AR for $12k, I should've found a way to make it happen...

Posts: 824 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Full auto sooner
A few more non-rail SIGs
77/22
New S&W 27 and 29 revolvers

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 333 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I'd still have a P220 and P226 in every caliber, but would have bought a few full custom pistols sooner (too bad I still wouldn't have been able to afford them). Big Grin

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Browning BDAs in all the calibers.

I know this is the pistol forum but also...

100 AK parts kits w/barrels - bulk price @$40

500 new 20 round Hungarian AK mags @$6

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post