SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    PSA Micro Dagger (43X clone) w/15rd mag incoming
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA Micro Dagger (43X clone) w/15rd mag incoming Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted
I love my 43X and Shield mags. Let’s see what PSA’s price point is and how well their mags function. Not in stock yet.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...d-cut-black-dlc.html

https://palmettostatearmory.co...-round-magazine.html

https://palmettostatearmory.co...-407k-black-dlc.html

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmmmm

Looks like I might have to check that out, if it fits my 43x holsters I will get one.

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Holsters may be a challenge. The slides tend to be shaped differently from those on Glocks.

When they say "Dagger magazine", has PSA started making or sourcing its own magazines? The pistols were supposed to have been designed around MagPul Glock magazines originally.

FWIW, I've got the original Glock 19-sized version, and MagPul mags have worked just fine so far.

ETA: There's a "holsters" section over on the PSA forum, FWTW.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Il Cattivo,

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I liked a buddy's reddot-equipped Dagger Compact, be curious to check this one out.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15318 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
The Micro Dagger 15-rd magazine is PSA's design to compete with the Shield mag. It's polymer coated so no need to change the magazine catch.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Mags look promising

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks very nice.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I’m interested on your reviews on this. The package with the compact Dagger, ten mags and a case for $379 is really tempting to me.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very pleased with my Dagger G19 clone!

Posts: 31 | Registered: October 23, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
When they say "Dagger magazine", has PSA started making or sourcing its own magazines? The pistols were supposed to have been designed around MagPul Glock magazines originally.

FWIW, I've got the original Glock 19-sized version, and MagPul mags have worked just fine so far.

This thread is about the Micro Dagger, a G43X clone. These are G43X clone magazines. Magpul does not currently make a magazine for the G43X. The Shield 15 round mags are of dubious quality with some good reports and some bad reports. Hopefully these PSA mags work good and will give G43X owners a reliable 15 round mag option.

The PSA mag is polymer on the front so no need to swap out the magazine release.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
PSA is making some solid products lately, the Dagger and Rock are both worth a serious look.

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
PSA released the 15 round magazine today for the Micro Dagger/G43X/G48. It was on the website for 4 minutes before selling out. They will stagger out more mags over the weekend. Will be hard to get for a while. Let’s hope they are quality and work.

They have already released the Micro dagger (G43X ) slides in the past month and frames should be coming soon.

I have two mags incoming from PSA. $29.99 each.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bubbatime,

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Mags back in stock today at 4:17pm when I got the email. Was logged in at 4:11pm ordering a 5.7 for a customer and when I went to check the mags at 4:20, sold out.

Not minority enough!

Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Yeah I got on 17 minutes after the email went out hoping to grab a couple but they were gone.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I was able to order 3 mags earlier today to try out. They still haven't released the gun yet.

Not minority enough!

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
They still haven't released the gun yet.

I think they know where their market for these mags is going to come from. Smile Wink

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I was able to order 3 mags earlier today to try out. They still haven't released the gun yet.

Looking forward to a range report. I’ve signed up for their in-stock notifications, but have yet to receive an email about them.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
My PSA Micro Dagger 15 round mags just came. Initial impressions is they feel solid.

Reviews are popping up on the net. Saw some guy dumped 500 rounds through his new PSA mags and they worked perfect with no issues.

I can maybe get to the range this weekend or next to give them a try.

Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Just got my 2 in today. I’m heading to the range tomorrow evening so I’ll try to post a report Thursday. They do seem solid and both lock the slide back. I can’t tell if it’s a 2 piece polymer and metal design or if it’s all metal with polymer on the front. My only worry is the 2 pieces separating after use. That is not based on anything other than a quick look and a possible issue.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My 3 should be here tomorrow. I just swapped a polymer mag release back in my 43X. We're planning on running these in my 43X and a coworker's older 43X (silver slide version).

Not minority enough!