SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Does this special finish on your grip frame make you faster...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does this special finish on your grip frame make you faster... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
...like a cheetah? (I'm doubting it)...is there really a market for this...

Now I'm hungry for Cheetos Big Grin

http://www.galleryofguns.com/g..._content=2nd%20media

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Cohen moved to Walther's? Woo hoo! Razz

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, but whenever I draw my Rainbow Titanium P239 it rains Skittles.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
If there was ever a page that I wish the images didn't load...

Thinkin the tiger stripe Desert Eagle was hideous (it is), now they have this kind of thing? It makes me consider liking that Battleworn finish.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Obviously someone from SIG left and went to Walther.

I wonder how long until they 'Diamondplate' a PPQ up?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This ain't nuthin'. The morning after I made Corporal in the Army I woke up next to a 350 pound naked female Army cook. THAT is a picture I can't get rid of.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine how big a market that would be for.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
It does if you're wearing matching Crocs.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'd have the Crocs before I'd have that pistol. My Lord, that thing's hideous.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
...like a cheetah? (I'm doubting it)...is there really a market for this......

Yes, and all three pistols have already been shipped. Now discontinued.

Rumor has it that a CCP Zebra model will be available before the end of the year. Smile

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nipper:
Rumor has it that a CCP Zebra model will be available before the end of the year. Smile

Reminds me of an all time favorite Super Bowl commercial from 2004:

Budweiser zebra referee

Posts: 7873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
When companies do this stupid shit I always wonder if they even sell one gun. Who over had this idea in some board meeting deserves to be fired.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
They'll be dead before they even saw you draw.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
FUGLY, period !

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post