SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    .45 slide for Glock 29??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.45 slide for Glock 29?? Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Which of the subcompact, Glock .45 slides are compatible with a G29 ? My G29 is a gen 3 with the SF frame. Thanks!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
The model 30 should be the .45acp version, not sure a conversion barrel is available in .45, only .40 and .357sig.

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
Glock 30 slide and barrel. Recoil spring is the same. You'll need G30 magazines too. I had a G29 with a 30 slide, barrel and magazines that I just sold to a friend. Good combo. Worked well.

You could also use a Glock 36 slide and barrel. You'd still need the G30 magazines.

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
g30 slide and barrel will Work fine. You’ll need the 45 mags though. The G30S slide should work fine too.

P229 Enhanced Elite
P229R
P229

Posts: 60 | Location: Ga | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post