SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 AXG Legion?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 AXG Legion? Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Has anyone here have one yet? I’m curious about opinions of it.. maybe thoughts of the Legion vs. Tacops P365’s. I know the big separation is the all alloy frame of the Legion..

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
TheHumbleMarksman had great things to say about it:

He also did a premium carry gun comparison between it, a Langdon Tactical PX4, and a Bul Armory SAS II and was still impressed, but liked the LTT PX4 more:

Posts: 4182 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I saw that! Thanks DanH

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Glock 19 and 365 Macro (with a 3.7 inch barrel/slide) are my two favorite carry guns. The Macro shoots like a mid size for me.

I am not feeling the love for the AXG Macro for a number of reasons. It comes with the ported OEM slide which I have found much less accurate than 3.1/3.7 OEM barrels, the AXG version doesn't fit many Macro holsters, and the aluminum grip module may not shoot softer than the polymer grip module version. Plus it is much more expensive than say, a TacOps SKU, which I find near perfect.

Posts: 186 | Registered: September 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
^^Thanks for your input.