SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster for Wilson Combat 320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster for Wilson Combat 320 Login/Join 
posted
Looking for a holster that will fit a full size Wilson Combat 320. Anybody have one? Would prefer a Safariland duty holster, but they don’t list any compatible holsters. Thanks.

Posts: 503 | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Other than the slide cosmetics and the grip module, how does the Wilson Combat differ from the standard SIG full size model? I.e., why would a holster for the SIG not work for the WC?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47407 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You could run into some issues with some custom kydex holsters, as the WC slides are different enough from the standard slides to potentially affect fit with holsters that are tightly molded to the exact contours and serrations on the slide, but the WC P320s fit all the same Safariland duty holsters as the standard P320s.

(Safariland duty holsters are basically just gun buckets anyway, and primarily rely on ejection port location and slide/barrel length for fit.)

So just get the Safariland duty holster for whichever corresponding P320 slide length your WC P320 has: 4.7" Full Size or 3.9" Compact/Carry.

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was my original thought. I have a Safariland for an X Carry and the Wilson really slops around in it.

Posts: 503 | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the DeSantis brand leather holsters with the thumb break feature. I have several Sigs and some
Wilson Combat/Sigs, DeSantis leather holsters fit very well.

Posts: 248 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
You may notice that the safariland size 450 holster for the p320 also fits a p250. In fact, the holster was designed for a square profile slide like a p250. As a result of this, it is a very forgiving design as far as slide profile goes. It is not forgiving for added length.

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2447 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post