SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holosun 507C ... experiences?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holosun 507C ... experiences? Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have some experience with this RDS. Any thoughts/observations are appreciated.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
While I don’t have personal experience with the optic Aaron with Sage Dynamics completed a review of the optic and while it didn’t withstand the drop test as the glass shattered the optic continued to work through multiple drop tests. Impressive to say the least. One huge advantage is the same mounting platform as the RMR. For a range optic I would easily purchase one, however for carry I still prefer the RMR.

507C

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought the non-solar powered one about a year ago. Put it on a few different guns. Presently a CZ scorpion. No issues. Great deal from optics planet. Easy to sight in. Have not changed the battery yet. No need. That might be the down side. It comes with 2 height mounts, that need to be attached to the sight. But when they are, you can't get to the battery with out taking it all apart.
For the money they can not be beat.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
There are some guys running the 510c’s hard and by all reports it’s an excellent optic. No idea why this one wouldn’t be as good.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post