SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Handled new FUSE. Not sure about it.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handled new FUSE. Not sure about it. Login/Join 
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Of course, there will be a Legion version b/c I bought the regular version. Had some gift cards.

The Fuse is nicely done. It's thin but a full-size slide, the design is (IMO) the nicest of tall the P365 models, and it feels good in the hand. Even with XL hands, I can grip this P365 well. It's a bit snappy with the factory grip, but less so than the other smaller versions.

I put the Macro lower, on the Fuse w/o issue - it worked, NP. Then put an Icarus Macro lower on it, and it made the gun heavier, easier to shoot, and I like it. I'm going to keep the Icarus lower, and the regular P365 Macro will have the original version w/o the mag-well. Maybe get a Wilson grip for the Macro.

The front sight is a fiber optic (Dawson?), and it is a very accurate pistol. no need for any red dot. The Sights are typical Sig, w/ the front-sight placed on the POI. Typical Sig. This is a keeper.

Posts: 1661 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My ffl dealer just got one in and let me fondle it. It's a full size pistol that feels like a compact. Very nice looking gun.

Posts: 7080 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
My dealer just called and said they have one on hold for me, guess I should go take a closer look and get it. Big Grin

Posts: 5678 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post