SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any difference in P320 trigger pull w/wo safety?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any difference in P320 trigger pull w/wo safety? Login/Join 
posted
I'm deciding between a standard P320 and an M17B. The ones I've tried at the store seemed very similar in trigger pull. For those that have owned or shot more than one, do you notice any difference between those with or without the safety?

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
I'm deciding between a standard P320 and an M17B. The ones I've tried at the store seemed very similar in trigger pull. For those that have owned or shot more than one, do you notice any difference between those with or without the safety?

I haven't noticed any difference. The safety system just blocks trigger bar travel. When disengaged it doesn't have any contact with the fire control system.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
No

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the 320 compact with the safety and one without the safety. There is absolutely no difference in trigger pull at all. I like both; but prefer the one with the safety for safety reasons. My strong hand thumb fits nicely beneath the safety on mine. It will be a matter which you are most comfortable with.

Posts: 139 | Registered: August 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No difference for me.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post